Try out these spinach wrap snacks! This recipe makes 6 wraps Each wrap is 24 calories and 3g of protein.
1 tbsp Black Pepper
1/2 cup slices Cucumber (with Peel)
1/4 cup, chopped Green Peppers
6 leaf Spinach
1/2 cup, solid or chunks Light Tuna Fish (Drained Solids In Water, Canned)
1 serving (serving = 2 tbsp) Medium Salsa
2 serving (serving = 1/4 tsp) Cajun Seasoning optional or a spice of your choice
1. Put foil in muffin tray (keeps from sticking and helps form the shape)
2. Lay down spinach leaves
3. Even out 1/2 cup of tuna between wraps
4. Cut one thin slice of cucumber and add on top of tuna
5. Cut three small pieces of green pepper on top of cucumber
6. Add black pepper and Cajun spice
7. Bake at 300 for 5-7 minutes (to warm up wrap)
8. Add 2 tbsp of salsa and distribute evenly between wraps and enjoy!