Description 40 calories 3g protein 3g of fat for 1
Even better than the original- these deviled eggs are perfect for anyone trying to eat clean and be healthy. These super delicious appetizers are low in carbs and high in protein. Perfect for a party! For those people on low cholesterol diets the filling is just as good without the yolks.
1/4 tsp Salt
1 tsp Tapatio Hot Sauce
6 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
12 hard boiled eggs
1. Peel your hard boiled eggs, then slice them in half the long-ways. Scrape out the yolks into a big mixing bowl.
2. Cut up your avocado and add it into the bowl with the yolks.
3. Add your hot sauce, mustard, and salt.
4. With a hand held mixer, blend all this good stuff together.
5. Once the avocado yolk mix is completely blended and smooth, turn off the mixer and scoop the mix and throw it in a plastic baggie and cut the tip off….to do the filling.
6. Pipe the egg mix into the egg white halves, being sure to overfill them a bit. Once you’re done, sprinkle with paprika.
7. Keep those puppies in the fridge, and maybe share them with some people that you like. :o)