Salmon & Broccoli
- 2-4 tablespoons soy sauce start with 2 and add more if necessary after tasting
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes more or less to taste
- 1/2 pound broccoli florets
- 2 (6 oz) salmon filets
- Sriracha, sesame seeds, more red pepper flakes optional as garnish
Place broccoli into a gallon sized baggie* and place salmon into another. Set aside.
Whisk together soy sauce, orange juice, sesame oil, hoisin sauce, garlic powder, ground ginger, pepper, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
Pour half over broccoli and half over salmon.
Seal and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes – 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
Place salmon and veggies in a single layer onto the prepared pan.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork and the broccoli is cooked to your liking.
Serve with more soy sauce and a drizzle of sriracha, if desired.