Grilled Potato Salad With Hickory Smoked Brown Sugar Pork Chops
- Smithfield Hickory Smoked Brown Sugar Dry Seasoned Pork Chops, cooked according to package directions
- 1 pound Petite Medley Gourmet Potatoes gold, red, and purple mini potatoes, cut into 1/2” slices
(I cut each potato into 3rds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, divided
- 4-6 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
(I used Smithfield Hometown Original Bacon)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 2-3 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
Pre-heat oven or grill to 425 degrees F.
Place prepped potatoes into a large bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Divide the potatoes evenly between two large sheets of tin foil.
Loosely wrap the tin foil around the potatoes, making sure that it’s sealed completely.
Grill or bake in preheated grill or oven for about 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
Carefully remove the foil and place the cooked potatoes into another large bowl.
Add in bacon, blue cheese, garlic, red onion, cilantro.
Gently stir to combine.
Taste and re-season with salt and pepper.
Serve warm, room temperature, or cold!
Serves 4Macros:Fat 20g, Protein 9g, carbs 15